Personal Training COVID 19 Virus Prevention Protocols
Our personal trainers cannot wait to welcome our clients back into our gym. The team have been working hard to produce protocols in order to keep the environment of the gym as safe as possible. Every month the team at Viroclean will be giving our gym a deep sanitation to keep Soma a virus free environment. As a private facility focusing on personal training we can manage and have control over making sure all surfaces and equipment are clean and sanitised before any of our clients use them.
Here are a few more protocols we will have in place:
- We will be leaving 15 minutes in between clients to clean and sanitise equipment, handles and surface areas. We ask clients to please be slightly flexible with us so that we can keep this in place and to be on time for their sessions.
- On entering the gym please make your way to one of the hand sanitising stations to sanitise your hands before you touch any equipment. Hand sanitising stations will be located at the front section of the gym and at the back section of the gym feel free to apply as often as you feel comfortable.
- Cleaning procedures for every evening have been put in place 6 days per week after each operational day for sanitation. This will mean we cannot conduct any training sessions past 9.30 pm MON – FRI & 7 pm SAT.
- Our coaches will be equipped with gloves and visors for any close contact spotting. We will give you a choice if you wish your coach to wear them for the whole session. Please contact your coach prior to let him know what you wish them to do so, we have all the PPE available on site.
- We will not be performing any assisted stretches with clients that which will require contact, all stretching routines will be demonstrated by your coach with the coaching cues required. (so, there is no getting out of stretching off at the end of your session).
- If a coach requires to demonstrate technique to you on a piece of apparatus or equipment, prior to the demonstration your coach will then sanitise the equipment before you go to perform the exercise for yourself.
- Coaches will be washing their hands before, during the middle and end of every session if they are not wearing gloves, Gloves will be replaced after each session if they are required to wear them.
- Your coach will allocate you to either the front or back entrance to enter the gym if in doubt just press the buzzer at the front of the gym your coach will let you know if to come in through the front or through the back.
- We please urge if any clients are suffering from any symptoms please let your coach know and do not attend your session.